close
在電視聽見Keane/基音樂團新專輯《Under The Iron Sea》
10秒廣告的旋律,被新歌《Is It Any Wonder?》震撼到
電子琴音色像是氣泡、鼓聲猶如潮流鼓動
主唱則是穿越海底的一道清風
MV也拍的十分有律動感,讚到不知道該如何形容的一首歌

……我承認我很想幫Keane寫同人(炸)


───────────────────────────────────



《Is It Any Wonder? 怎麼會?》
中譯:蔡健雅


I I always thought that I knew
我 我總以為我知道
I'd always have the right to
我總有權力
Be living in the kingdom of the good and true and so on
住在一個真誠的王國
but now I think I was wrong
但我現在想我錯了
And you were laughing along
而你就那樣的嘲笑著我
And now I look a fool for thinking you were on my side
讓我看來像個傻子 還以為妳站在我這邊

Is it any wonder I'm tired
我怎麼會不累呢?
Is it any wonder that I feel uptight?
我怎麼會不感到緊張呢?
Is it any wonder I don't know what's right
我怎麼會不懷疑自己的判斷力呢?


Sometimes It's hard to know where I stand
有時候 我不知身在何方
It's hard to know where I am
我不知身在何處
Well maybe it's a puzzle I don't understand
或許這是我不了解的謎題
Sometimes I get the feeling that I'm
有時候 我會感覺到自己
Stranded in the wrong time
擱淺在錯誤的時空
Where love is just a lyric in a children’s rhyme a soundbite
愛情只是孩子哼唱的天真詞句

Is it any wonder I'm tired
我怎麼會不累呢?
Is it any wonder that I feel uptight?
我怎麼會不感到緊張呢?
Is it any wonder I don't know what's right
我怎麼會不懷疑自己的判斷力呢?
All these days After all the misery made
這些日子以來 經歷這麼多痛苦後
Is it any wonder that I feel afraid
我怎麼會不感到害怕呢?
Is it any wonder that I feel betrayed?
我怎麼會不覺得被背叛呢?


Nothing left inside this old cathedral
這老舊的教堂一無所有
Just this sad lonely spires
只剩下那座傷心孤獨的尖頂
How do you make it right
你要如何讓它再次重生
Oh, but you try
至少你盡力了
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    feam 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()