在電視聽見Keane/基音樂團新專輯《Under The Iron Sea》
10秒廣告的旋律,被新歌《Is It Any Wonder?》震撼到
電子琴音色像是氣泡、鼓聲猶如潮流鼓動
主唱則是穿越海底的一道清風
MV也拍的十分有律動感,讚到不知道該如何形容的一首歌

……我承認我很想幫Keane寫同人(炸)


───────────────────────────────────



《Is It Any Wonder? 怎麼會?》
中譯:蔡健雅


I I always thought that I knew
我 我總以為我知道
I'd always have the right to
我總有權力
Be living in the kingdom of the good and true and so on
住在一個真誠的王國
but now I think I was wrong
但我現在想我錯了
And you were laughing along
而你就那樣的嘲笑著我
And now I look a fool for thinking you were on my side
讓我看來像個傻子 還以為妳站在我這邊

Is it any wonder I'm tired
我怎麼會不累呢?
Is it any wonder that I feel uptight?
我怎麼會不感到緊張呢?
Is it any wonder I don't know what's right
我怎麼會不懷疑自己的判斷力呢?


Sometimes It's hard to know where I stand
有時候 我不知身在何方
It's hard to know where I am
我不知身在何處
Well maybe it's a puzzle I don't understand
或許這是我不了解的謎題
Sometimes I get the feeling that I'm
有時候 我會感覺到自己
Stranded in the wrong time
擱淺在錯誤的時空
Where love is just a lyric in a children’s rhyme a soundbite
愛情只是孩子哼唱的天真詞句

Is it any wonder I'm tired
我怎麼會不累呢?
Is it any wonder that I feel uptight?
我怎麼會不感到緊張呢?
Is it any wonder I don't know what's right
我怎麼會不懷疑自己的判斷力呢?
All these days After all the misery made
這些日子以來 經歷這麼多痛苦後
Is it any wonder that I feel afraid
我怎麼會不感到害怕呢?
Is it any wonder that I feel betrayed?
我怎麼會不覺得被背叛呢?


Nothing left inside this old cathedral
這老舊的教堂一無所有
Just this sad lonely spires
只剩下那座傷心孤獨的尖頂
How do you make it right
你要如何讓它再次重生
Oh, but you try
至少你盡力了
文章標籤
全站熱搜